7/30/11

La Petite Mort Special - Artist Spotlight

The Ghoulish Photography of Corinne Alexandra


Collecting Dust

Fever #2

Banshee

Gallow Walker

Thirsty #2

Lullaby

Nikki Horror #3

Fever #1

Reanimator

How...

Arachnidism

Craving


About the Artist

(In her own words)
I am a young entrepreneur living in San Diego, California. Self-taught in photography and graphic design, I have been working with my freelance project, Stuck with Pins, since 2004. As a male-dominated industry, the commercial art world lacks pioneering female talent; Connoisseur of zombie movies, I’m bringing sexy back.

You may visit Corinne's official website Stuckwithpins.com by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. *Editors Note

    I'm still taking a break from the website for a while until I start feeling better. However, I couldn't sit on Corinne's beautiful photography one day longer. Hope you all enjoy them as much as I have.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...