8/5/11

They're All Gonna Laugh At You




Margaret White:
"Carrie, you haven't touched your apple cake."
Carrie: "It gives me pimples, Mama."
Margaret White: "Pimples are the Lord's way of chastising you."
Carrie: "Mama?
Margaret White: "Yeah."
Carrie: "Mama, please say that I've got t-to try and get along with people better."
Margaret White: "What are you going on about, Carrie?"
Carrie: "I've been invited to the prom."
Margaret White: "Prom?"
Carrie: "Yeah, the prom. Everyone's goin ..."
Margaret White: "It was that teacher that called, wasn't it?"
Carrie: "Please see that I'm not like you, Mama, I'm funny I mean, all the kids think I'm funny, and I don't wanna be. I wanna be normal, I wanna start to try me, a whole person, before it's too late for me to..."

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...