2/2/11

Videodrome


Dokken - Dream Warriors

I've definitely been feeling a one Mr. Frederick Charles Krueger lately. This is most likely due to having finally gotten my hands on the epically awesome Nightmare on Elm Street documentary Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy. Among all the amazing things I gleaned from viewing it's over 8 hours of material, was learning that no, it wasn't all in our imagination, Freddy's Revenge is the gayest horror film ever made, Kim Myers has become even more stunningly beautiful with age, Andras Jones has apparently drank Lisle von Rhoman's magical potion and I still hate Renny Harlin, even more than I suspected possible (that hack and now perv, which I would usually like but not they way he's doing it). So, to further indulge my fanciful pondering of everybody's favorite sandman slasher, I present Dokken's Dream Warriors from A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors (what else). "Maybe tonight you'll be goooooooooooone." Metal fingers everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...