4/7/11

Your Forgetting One Thing About Billy Loomis. I Fucking Killed Him.

Mickey: "You should really deal with your trust issues Sid. I mean, poor Derek. He's completely innocent and such a nice boy too. He's bright and funny and handsome. Decent singing voice. And he was going to be a doctor. This is just the kinda boy you'd like to take home to mom. If you had a mom."
Sydney: "Fuck you!"
Mickey: "Oh, so vulgar! Did Billy let you talk to him this way?"
Sydney: "Billy was a sick fuck just like you!"
Mickey: "No. Billy was a sick fuck who tried to get away with it. Mickey is a sick fuck who wants to get caught, yea! Ya see I got my whole defense planned out. I'm gonna blame the movies. Pretty cool huh? It hasn't been done before. You see, this is just the beginning, a prelude to the trial. Cuz see that's where the real fun is 'cause these days it's all about the trial. Can you see it? The effects of cinema violence on society. I'll get Dershowitz or Cochran to represent me. Bob Dole on the witness stand in my defense. Hell the Christian Coalition'll pay my legal fees. It's air tight Sid. I'm an innocent victim."
Sydney: "You're a psychotic."
Mickey: "Yeah, well. Shh...that'll be our little secret. Cause people love a good trial. It's like theater. They're dyin' for it. And I've worked hard to give the audience what they want. See that's what Billy was good at. He knew... It's all about... execution."

Mickey: that'll be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...